Price Range : Under $10 ($)
Adress: 5105 Venice Blvd, Los Angeles, CA 90019
Phone: (323) 936-0231
- list_altTakes ReservationsNo
- credit_cardAccepts Credit CardsYes
- tap_and_playAccepts Apple PayNo
- thumb_upGood ForLunch, Dinner
- local_parkingParkingPrivate Lot
- local_parkingBike ParkingYes
- accessibilityGood for KidsYes
- groupGood for GroupsYes
- volume_upNoise LevelAverage
- transit_enterexitOutdoor SeatingNo
- tvHas TVYes
Tasty authentic Salvadoran food! Great costumer service, and great prices. Definitely coming back for more
I do not recommend this place. I ordered 2 pupusas, coffee and a fried tilapia. The coffe was served in a paper cup, and the curtido had absolutely no flavor. It was like eating a napkin. The pupusas were way too thick. The tilapia plate was served without utensils. The knife and fork were brought to the table and were plastic! It was like they dont want to wash the dishes! I eat a lot on local small restaurants but this one. I will not be visiting again.
salvadoran food, excellent. Loved this place from the first taste. The prices are good for what you get.
Authentic salvadorans menu, corn atole is unique ,plates are big enough for 2 price is affordable.
Bad service paper cup for coffee onions on eggs are chunks not even cut 2 pricey for the food